This is one of the most exciting offerings we've had! Imagine the possibilities with your own stencil making equipment. Design original stencils for your creative pieces, for customers, and for your use. This is a business opportunity in a box.
We were blown away with how easy it is! Print your artwork, expose it on the stencil film, rinse and dry the film, and create.
For only $200 you get everything you need to get started making stencils. You will need your own printer.
IKONART Custom Stencil Making Kit Includes:
* Exposure Stand (dimensions when setup 16" W x 16" L x 18.5" H)
* UV LED Light (120 Voltage, 20 Watt, 3 prong cord)
* Ikonart Stencil Film(10" x 12" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
* Inkjet Printer Film 8.5" x 11" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
* Laser Printer Film (8.5” x 11" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
* Ikonart Clip Board
* Ikonart Plastic Squeegee
* Exposure Stand Set up Guide
* User Guide
* SDS for IKONART Stencil Film available upon request
Make sure to consider the add ons- extra transfer film so you can make alot of them, resources for textiles ( because T-shirts and tea towels sell!), and other accessories.
The process in a nutshell:
1. PRINT - Design artwork and print it onto the Inkjet Film Or Laser Film
2. EXPOSE - Expose your printed image onto the IKONART Stencil Film using the exposure stand and UV LED light that come in the kit. Exposure time is 35 seconds using the IKONART light stand. Please note that exposure times will vary if you use a different exposure light. We highly recommend using our IKONART exposure unit for best results.
3. RINSE - Rinse film under warm water to reveal your stencil!
After your stencil dries, you are ready to start using your stencil. The possibilities are endless! The IKONART Kit comes with our original blue Ikonart Stencil Film. This film is perfect for customizing glass, ceramic, chalkboards, and other smooth, flat surfaces. If you want to print on fabric, then our Textile Add on Bundle is for you (see below).
We accept PayPal and Credit Cards. Tax will be added for all orders from Texas.
Continental US ONLY. Shipping will be calculated at checkout time. We work hard to find the most affordable shipping method for each item we sell. We will use USPS flat rate whenever possible. If you have any questions regarding shipping costs, please feel free to contact us prior to purchase so that we can make arrangements to meet your needs.
International buyers: Please email us and we'll work with you to ship to your location whenever possible.
We are not responsible for damage due to weather. Please track these shipments and bring them in immediately. Do not allow your package to sit outside in inclement weather.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No Refunds. We do our best to represent our items as accurately as possible in the pictures we publish as well as the descriptions of the items. Please contact us before purchasing if you have questions about an item and we will gladly work with you to resolve any questions you may have.
Any problems with a product or shipment must be reported within 3 days. Please inspect your paint upon arrival.
We do not accept cancellations on orders.